Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Filofax

I am lusting after this planner. I have been lusting after it for damn near 4 months. So I started an envelope savings plan for it. Figuring that a couple bucks here and there being put in an envelope would make this splurge a lot easier. Well I am $20 away from having my money ready to invest and I am freaking out. How can I seriously spend this much on a damn planner when I have credit card debt? But I have been saving and putting money to my credit card to so can't I get a special treat? I have tried looking at other cheaper options and I can't stop thinking about this one. So I have no idea what I am going to do. I blame gala darling for this. But since I love her blog I can't really blame her.
http://www.galadarling.com/
http://www.filofaxusa.com

3 comments:

  1. Try Ebay and Amazon for good deals on new filofaxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treat yourself! I find it so much harder to save if I never treat myself. Just promise yourself not to splurge for a long while after :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will become your best friend! It will keep your life together and organized EVERY SINGLE DAY. It will be your constant companion and an everyday essential. In essence: money (very, very) well spent. Do it.

    ReplyDelete