Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awkward....

  Last night as I pull into work one of my co workers wife pulls up and very bluntly asks "Can I borrow your car?" I am so so bad at these situations. I can not say no which is a terrible problem. So I let her use my car and then fell sick to my stomach the whole time she was gone imaging all the possibilities that this could go wrong. A little back story to my car, I do not actually own it. My parents do it is 100% paid off and it is a older car. Since I have to commute a ways to school my dad is really stressing about my car lasting until I graduate in December. I know a few friends who have lent out there car and got them back damaged. So that was all I could think about. Luckily I got it back safely but it was still too much of a stressful situation. 
  So what you would do? A bunch of my co workers told me I just needed to learn to say no. But that is hard for me. I am a people pleaser. Have you been in this situation before?

No comments:

Post a Comment