Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love and Lust...

So I am totally loving a few new things I have been trying and thought I should share with everyone...

Rosebud Salve

AMAZING lip balm. I have super sensitive lips that will break out if I use anything other than all natural balms and I tried this and it felt amazing with no break outs!!

Professional Platinum Angled Eyeliner Brush #23

This brush is simply the best thing ever. I do not know how I ever did my liner before this brush entered my life.
For a little self pampering, these feel so good. I have been working nights and getting up early in the morning to get things done before the heat and have started taking naps. And let me tell you these make a nap as awesome as something really awesome.

Now on to my list of lusts...(A very short version because my lust list is always a million pages and growing)
Don't these look like the most comfortable thing ever.


EMU Australia Women's Hip Boot








Shakti Mat



This looks like it would be way cool. I need to do some more research and see what the reviews on it are.

No comments:

Post a Comment